Positive Pacer Thought
Game two of the playoff series between the Indiana Pacers and The Miami Heat is tonight, and I have some positive thoughts for Pacer fans.
1. I am fairly confident D-Bag Stern will not be making more contradictory statements about flopping. He first claimed that he should have fined Coach Vogel more money, and then said, “I have talked about this in the past, and I was all for it (stopping flopping that is).” Flopping needs to be stopped, but I want to throw my remote at my T.V. every time I see the smug face of Stern. Worst commish in any sport. I would love to see Ron Artest, I am sorry, I mean Metta World Peace and Stern in a cage match…I would pay big money for that.
2. The Refs cannot be as bad tonight as they were on Sunday. I actually got a foul called on me here in Indiana. It was weird.
3. NO BOSH! Not only are the Heat 4-5 without him, we won’t have to see that ugly dinosoar looking face. Does anybody else think it is weird that he looks like a raptor and played for the raptors?
4. LeBron is dumb! He is like the black Forest Gump. I am not saying that is a bad thing, because Forest Gump could run, and Bron Bron can play basketball, but he is dumb.
5. Finally if a few different things went the Pacers way, they would have won the game. This team is beatable, so let’s #Beat The Heat
For all you Pacers fans out there be sure to follow @LeBronGump on Twitter for funny tweets!